Ultimate Bestie Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period. The Ultimate Bestie Giveaway (the “Promotion”) will begin at 10:00:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AED T”) on 6th October 2022 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. AEDT on 30th November, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd’s (“White Fox” or “Sponsor”) computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
2. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by:
White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd
45-49 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery, NSW, 2018
ABN 35 606 710 114
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of Australia and the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding those U.S. states noted below) who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your state of residence if greater than 18) or older and have a valid Australian driver’s license (Australian residents only) or United States (U.S. residents only) at the time of entry. Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, or spouses) of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations. VOID IN COLORADO, MARYLAND, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Australian entrants may receive one (1) additional entry in the Promotion for each online order they make at the Australian White Fox Boutique store located at https://whitefoxboutique.com.au (the “Australian Store”) that exceeds one hundred ($100.00) Australian dollars (“AUD”), and U.S. entrants (excluding residents of Arizona) may receive one (1) additional entry in the Promotion for each online order they make at the U.S. White Fox Boutique store located at https://whitefoxboutique.com (the “U.S. Store”) that exceeds one hundred ($100 .00) U.S. dollars during the Promotion Period (a “Purchase”). Entrants will need to complete and submit a separate Entry Form and Submission to obtain each additional entry, which may include providing proof of Purchase. Upon completion and submission of each additional Entry Form and Submission, entrant will automatically receive one (1) additional entry. Multiple additional entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per order; (b) each entry must include a substantially unique Submission; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
5. Submission Guidelines. Submissions must be in English, in twenty five (25) words or less, the original work of the entrant, not have been previously published, not have won previous awards, not be offensive, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, contain hate speech or anything that is illegal, as determined by Sponsor or the judges in their sole discretion, and not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission by an entrant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, contain hate speech or anything that is illegal, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
6. Judging and Winner Selection. The judging will take place at 45 – 49 Dunning Avenue Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia on December 1st, 2022, AEDT. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All eligible Submissions will be judged by an independent panel of judges on the following criteria: innovativeness and creativity of the entrant's answer to the promotional question (collectively, the “Criteria”). The best Submission as determined by the judges shall be deemed the winner. ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of any potential winner, the potential winner’s entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the email account provided at the time of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they are such authorized holders of the email account provided in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
7. Prize. One (1) winner from among all eligible entries received and their nominated friend will each win a MY23 Range Rover® Evoque R-Dynamic SE Auto Wagon with automatic transmission (“Vehicle”) and a $,1000 White Fox Boutique voucher in the winner’s country’s currency (collectively, the “Prize”). If the winner is an Australian resident, the winner and their nominated friend will each win a Vehicle (approximate retail value (“ARV”) is AUD$104,307.00 ) and a White Fox Boutique gift voucher (ARV of the White Fox gift voucher is AUD$1,000). If the winner is an Australian Resident, White Fox will cover registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges If the winner is a U.S. resident, the winner and their nominated friend will each win a Vehicle ( ARV is USD$61,998 ), USD$15,000 in cash towards tax obligations (ARV USD$15,000), and a White Fox Boutique gift voucher (ARV is USD$1,000.00). If the winner is an Australian resident, the total ARV is AUD$ 210,614. If the winner is a U.S. resident, the total ARV is USD$155,996.
Sponsor will determine all features of the Vehicle, including exterior and interior color and options. The Vehicles will be purchased once the winner and their friend haves been confirmed, delivery date of the Vehicles is subject to manufacturers current wait times. Winner and their friend are solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize; including, but not limited to (unless expressly stated otherwise), registration, license and title fees, gas, costs of vehicle insurance, and any desired upgrades/options. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after validation of the winner and their nominated friend. Winner and their friend must provide a valid Australian (Australian residents only) or U.S. (U.S. residents only) driver’s license and proof of insurance (where applicable) in order to take delivery of the Prize. If the winner or their nominated friend decline to take delivery of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the entrant with the Submission judged the next best by the judges may be named the potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In accepting the Prize, the winner and their nominated friend acknowledges and agrees that operation of a motor vehicle has certain inherent risks of injury and harm to person and property. Range Rover® is a trademark owned by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is not a sponsor of the Promotion.
All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher, if any, are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, including those specified on the voucher. Winner must use the voucher within twelve (12) months of receiving it. The voucher may only be used on any items displayed for online purchase at White Fox Boutique’s U.S. Store (if the winner is a U.S. resident) or Australian Store (if the winner is an Australian resident).
Prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, and Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner is solely responsible for all expenses not specifically included herein and all federal, state, territorial, and/or local taxes, and fees in connection with the Prize. Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID number for tax reporting purposes if the winner is a U.S. resident. Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed unless otherwise specified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value and/or specification. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize (or, in the Sponsor’s discretion, that element of the prize) will be forfeited, and the entrant with the Submission judged the next best by the judges may be named the potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Winner Notification. Winner is subject to verification. The potential prize winner will be notified by phone and by email at the phone number and email address supplied on the Entry Form on or about December 2nd, 2022 AEDT (the “Notification Date”). Within one (1) calendar days of the Notification Date, the potential winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) to claim the prize. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the entrant whose Submission had the next highest score. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes potential winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, irrevocably and in perpetuity without further notice, payment, or consideration to the potential winner.
10. General Conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is responsible for, tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration, operation or security of the Promotion or intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitation of Liability. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entries; (b) any typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in any Promotion-related materials, including all advertising for the Promotion, these Official Rules and the distribution of a prize; (c) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (d) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (f) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (g) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (h) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize using all known eligible entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
12. Release. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Jaguar Land Rover Limited and Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of your participation in the Promotion or from your receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any Promotion prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical malfunctions related to computer hardware or software, servers, Internet connectivity, or telephone or network lines; (c) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (d) typographical or printing errors in any Promotion-related materials; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, delayed, intercepted or undeliverable mail or email; (g) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including, without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm, or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property and/or death. Each entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
13. Force Majeure. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of god, hurricane, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsor or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
14. Governing Law / Jurisdiction. The Promotion is subject to all applicable, as the case may be, national, federal, territorial, state, and local laws of Australia and the United States of America. To the extent permitted by law, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New South Wales, Australia for the resolution of any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the prize (individually, “Claim”). All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including without limitation costs incurred with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, identifiable persons, or third party participants, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
15. Winner’s List. For the name of the prize winner, which will be available after winner confirmation is complete, visit Sponsor’s Instagram page (@whitefoxboutique).