1) Promotion Period. The 10th Birthday Giveaway (the “Promotion”) will begin at 10:00:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on September 29th 2023 (01:00:00 a.m. BST) (05:00:00 p.m. September 28th PDT), and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on November 30th, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) (00:59:59 p.m. GMT) (04:59:59 a.m. PST). White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd’s (“White Fox” or “Sponsor”) computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants represent that they have reviewed, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Official Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, FCA US LLC, Stellantis ®, Jaguar Land Rover® Limited, Jaguar Land Rover® North America LLC, Tesla® Inc and BMW® Group. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, FCA US LLC, Stellantis ®, Jaguar Land Rover® Limited, Jaguar Land Rover® North America LLC, Tesla® Inc and BMW® Group.
2) Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by:
White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd
45-49 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery, NSW, 2018
ABN 35 606 710 114
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding those U.S. states noted below) who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your state of residence if greater than 18) or older and have a valid Australian driver’s licence (Australian residents only), United Kingdom driver’s licence (UK residents only) or United States driver’s licence (U.S. residents only) at the time of entry.
Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, or spouses) of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations. Residents of ARIZONA are not permitted to make additional entries in the Promotion as a result of an online purchase made at the U.S. Store (defined below) of White Fox Boutique that exceeds fifty ($50.00) U.S. dollars. VOID IN COLORADO, MARYLAND, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Australian entrants may receive one (1) additional entry in the Promotion for each online order they make at the Australian White Fox Boutique store located at https://whitefoxboutique.com.au (the “Australian Store”) that exceeds fifty ($50.00) Australian dollars (“AUD”), UK entrants may receive one (1) additional entry in the Promotion for each online order they make at the UK White Fox Boutique store located at https://whitefoxboutique.co.uk (the “UK Store”) that exceeds fifty ($50.00) AUD and U.S. entrants (excluding residents of Arizona) may receive one (1) additional entry in the Promotion for each online order they make at the U.S. White Fox Boutique store located at https://whitefoxboutique.com (the “U.S. Store”) that exceeds fifty ($50.00) U.S. dollars during the Promotion Period (each a “Purchase”). Entrants will need to complete and submit a separate Entry Form and Submission to obtain each additional entry, which may include providing proof of Purchase. Upon completion and submission of each additional Entry Form and Submission, entrant will automatically receive one (1) additional entry. Multiple additional entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Purchase; (b) each entry must include a substantially unique Submission; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
For the removal of doubt, entries are still valid for any Purchases returned to White Fox Boutique if the return is in full or in part for store credit. Entries relating to orders returned for refunds or exchanges will not be allowed (for further information, see the Sponsor’s return policy at https://whitefoxboutique.com/pages/returns) and will result in the entrant’s entry being declared invalid.
5) Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion and/or submitting any Submission, you hereby grant to Sponsor, its successors and assigns a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free right and license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly perform, publish, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the Submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or later developed and for any purpose (collectively, the “Rights”). Entrants agree that Sponsor does not have any obligation to provide any compensation or attribution to entrants for their Submission or the licenses granted herein. Entrants also consent to any use of their Submission which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 in the UK) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights. Entrants further certify that they have all rights and licenses necessary to grant to Sponsor the Rights granted in the Submissions. Entries will not be returned to the entrant or acknowledged. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Sponsor for any breach of the above.
Entries submitted by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, entries by any means which subvert the entry process, entries mechanically reproduced or created by artifical intelligence, and entries made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void and will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the entrant. All entries received after the end of the Promotion Period are automatically disqualified. Any attempt by entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6) Submission Guidelines. Submissions must be: in English, in twenty five (25) words or less, the original work of the entrant, not have been previously published, not have won previous awards, not be offensive, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, contain hate speech or anything that is illegal, as determined by Sponsor or the Promotion’s judges in their sole discretion, and not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission by an entrant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, contains hate speech or anything that is illegal, is not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Sponsor may require an entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Promotion.
7) Judging and Winner Selection. The judging will take place at 45 – 49 Dunning Avenue Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia on December 1st , 2023, at 1:00PM AEDT. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All eligible Submissions will be judged by an independent panel of judges on the following criteria: innovativeness and creativity of the entrant's answer to the promotional question (collectively, the “Criteria”). The best Submission as determined by the judges that is valid shall be deemed the winner. ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
The Sponsor will send the names of the judges to any UK resident who writes within 10 days after the end of the Promotion Period requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out for White Fox above.
The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of any potential winner, the potential winner’s entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the email account provided at the time of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they are such authorized holders of the email account provided in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
8) Prize. One (1) winner from among all eligible entries received will win a selected vehicle of their choice from the options outlined below (“Vehicle”) and a White Fox Yearly Wardrobe valued at up to $2,400AUD if located in Australia or United Kingdom or $2,400 US Dollars if located in the USA (collectively, the “Prize”). If the winner is an Australian resident, the winner will have the choice of either a 2023 Mini Cooper Convertible (Classic Package) (approximate retail value (“ARV”) is AUD$56,722), 2023 Jeep Wrangler Night Eagle (ARV is AUD$72,031.26), 2023 Tesla Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive (ARV is AU$60,301) or a 2023 Range Rover Evoque SE (ARV is AUD$110,000) and will receive a White Fox Yearly Wardrobe valued at up to AUD$2,400. If the winner is a UK resident, the winner will have the choice of either a 2023 Mini Cooper Convertible (Classic Package) (ARV is British Pound Sterling (“GBP”), £25,890), a 2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (ARV is GBP£60,285), a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive (ARV is GBP£42,990) or a 2023 Range Rover Evoque SE (ARV is GBP £46,995) and will also receive a White Fox Yearly Wardrobe valued at up to $2,400 AUD. If the winner is an AU or UK resident, White Fox will cover registration, compulsory third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges. However, White Fox will not be covering any additional insurance. If the winner is a U.S. resident, the winner will have the choice of either a 2023 Mini Cooper Convertible (Classic Package) (ARV is USD$35,700), 2023 Jeep Wrangler Sports S (ARV is USD$39,985), 2023 Tesla Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive (ARV is USD$40,240) or a 2023 Range Rover Evoque SE (ARV is USD$51,000), and will receive USD$10,000 in cash towards tax obligations (ARV USD$10,000) as well as a White Fox Yearly Wardrobe valued at up to USD$2,400. If the winner is an Australian resident, the total ARV is up to AUD$112,400. If the winner is a UK resident, the total ARV is up to GBP£61,520. If the winner is a U.S. resident, the total ARV is up to USD$63,400.
Sponsor will determine all features of the Vehicles, including exterior and interior color and options. The Vehicles will be purchased once the winner has been confirmed, delivery date of the Vehicles is subject to manufacturers current wait times. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize; including, but not limited to (unless expressly stated otherwise), registration, license and title fees, gas, costs of additional vehicle insurance, and any desired upgrades/options. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after winner validation. Winner must provide a valid Australian (Australian residents only), UK (UK residents only) or U.S. (U.S. residents only) driver’s license and proof of insurance (where applicable) in order to take delivery of the Prize. If the winner declines to take delivery of the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the entrant with the Submission judged the next best by the judges may be named the potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that operation of a motor vehicle has certain inherent risks of injury and harm to person and property. Jeep® is a trademark owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and is not a sponsor of the Promotion. Jeep® and Wrangler® are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. Range Rover ® Evoque is a trademark owned by Jaguar Land Rover® Limited and Jaguar Land Rover® North America LLC is not a sponsor of the Promotion. Tesla® is a trademark owned by Tesla® and is not a sponsor of the Promotion. Mini Cooper® is a trademark owned by BMW® Group and is not a sponsor of the Promotion.
9) If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Sponsor takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Sponsor with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Sponsor before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Sponsor in its discretion.
10) All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher, if any, are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, including those specified on the voucher. Winner must use the voucher within twelve (12) months of receiving it. The voucher may only be used on any items displayed for online purchase at White Fox Boutique’s U.S. Store (if the winner is a U.S. resident), UK Store (if the winner is a UK resident) or Australian Store (if the winner is an Australian resident).
Prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, and Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner is solely responsible for all expenses not specifically included herein and all federal, state, territorial, and/or local taxes, and fees in connection with the Prize. Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID number for tax reporting purposes if the winner is a U.S. resident. Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed unless otherwise specified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value and/or specification. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize (or, in the Sponsor’s discretion, that element of the prize) will be forfeited, and the entrant with the Submission judged the next best by the judges may be named the potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
11) Winner Notification. Winner is subject to verification. The potential prize winner will be notified by phone and by email at the phone number and email address supplied on the Entry Form on December 4th, 2023 AEDT (the “Notification Date”). Within two (2) business days of the Notification Date, the potential winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) to claim the prize and inform White Fox of the desired model of vehicle, if requested by the Sponsor. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if requested), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the entrant whose Submission had the next highest score. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes potential winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and city and state of residence both for the purpose of announcing the list of winners on Sponsor’s Instagram page (or elsewhere) and for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, irrevocably and in perpetuity without further notice, payment, or consideration to the potential winner.
13) General Conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is responsible for, tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration, operation or security of the Promotion or intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14) Limitation of Liability. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees and (in the UK) UK Consumer Protection Guarantees, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entries; (b) any typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in any Promotion-related materials, including all advertising for the Promotion, these Official Rules and the distribution of a prize; (c) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (d) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (f) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (g) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (h) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion.
15) Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify in the UK the statutory warranties that the prize will be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose, nor does it exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence under UK legislation (“UK Consumer Protection Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees and (in the UK) UK Consumer Protection Guarantees, the Sponsor (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence although not in the UK), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and/or as a result of the winner taking up and using the prize Vehicle.
If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize using all known eligible entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
16) Release. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, FCA US LLC, Stellantis ®, Jaguar Land Rover® Limited, Jaguar Land Rover® North America LLC, Tesla® Inc and BMW® Group., their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of your participation in the Promotion or from your receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any Promotion prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical malfunctions related to computer hardware or software, servers, Internet connectivity, or telephone or network lines; (c) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (d) typographical or printing errors in any Promotion-related materials; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, delayed, intercepted or undeliverable mail or email; (g) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including, without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm, or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property and/or death. Each entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
17) Force Majeure. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of god, hurricane, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsor or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
18) Governing Law / Jurisdiction. The Promotion is subject to all applicable, as the case may be, national, federal, territorial, state, and local laws of Australia, United Kingdom and the United States of America. To the extent permitted by law, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New South Wales, Australia for the resolution of any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the prize (individually, “Claim”). All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including without limitation costs incurred with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, identifiable persons, or third party participants, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
19) Winner’s List. For the name of the prize winner, which will be available after winner confirmation is complete, visit Sponsor’s Instagram page (@whitefoxboutique).
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The White Fox 10th Birthday Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Australia, the United Kingdom & the U.S. (including D.C.) 18+ years of age who have a valid Australian, United Kingdom or United States driver’s licence at the time of entry. VOID IN COLORADO, MARLYAND, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on September 29th 2023 (01:00:00 a.m. BST) (05:00:00 p.m. September 28th PDT), and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on November 30th, 2023 (00:59:59 p.m. GMT) (04:59:59 a.m. PST).Entrants (excluding ARIZONA residents) will receive 1 additional entry in the promotion for each online order they make at White Fox Boutique that exceeds $50 AUD on the AU store (Australian residents only), $50 AUD on the UK store (UK residents only) or $50 USD on the U.S. store (U.S. residents only), and subject to a separate submission. For complete details, see Official Rules available [https://gtly.to/MIBSfzAvC].