SEZZY’S PINK TICKET GIVEAWAY
PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period. Sezzy’s Pink Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) will begin at 9:00AM AEST 8th June 2021 and will end at 11:59PM AEST 10th June (the “promotion period”). White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd’s (the “Sponsor”) computer is the official timekeeping device for the promotion. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have reviewed, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Official Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all respects. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm they are 16+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
2. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by:
White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd
45-49 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW, 2018, Australia
ABN 35 606 710 114
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Eligibility. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 16+ years and over who can travel to Sydney and attend the VIP experience between the dates of 11th to 13th July 2021 (Eligible Entrants)
Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, or spouses) of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
4. Prize. Winners will receive a VIP Experience for themselves and their nominated plus one. The VIP experience includes return flights to Sydney (up to the value of $400 per person), two nights accommodation in Sydney (up to the value of $800 per room) and VIP attendance to a special White Fox event on Monday the 12th July 2021.
The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and is non-transferable, and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed.
5. How To Enter. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants during the Promotion period, must purchase a minimum of one (1) item from the Sarah’s Day x White Fox Boutique collaboration from the White Fox Boutique Website (https://whitefoxboutique.com.au) between, 9:00AM AEST 8th June and 11:59PM AEST 10th June 2021.
Each eligible order placed, during the promotion period, equals one (1) entry. No maximum amount of entries per person.
Eligible orders, placed during the promotion period, can contain both Sarah's Day collaboration items and regular White Fox items. No minimum spend per order.
6. Winner Selection. Three (3) winners will be picked at random. One (1) winner will be selected from the eligible orders placed each day of the Promotion period.
If requested by the Promoter, eligible entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter: (a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and (b) their Proof of Purchase and proof they have received the Sezzy Pink Ticket in their order.
7. Winner Notification. Winners will be notified upon receiving their order and finding a Sezzy’s Pink Ticket inside their parcel between the dates 8th June to 15th June 2021. Winners must contact email@example.com by 11:59AM AEST, Friday 18th June 2021 to claim their prize.
If a winner is not contactable or does not claim the prize within the time requested by the promoter, a redraw will be conducted at 10:00AM AEST 21st June 2021. The re-draw winner will be notified by phone and via email within two (2) business days of the re-draw.
9. General Conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is responsible for, tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration, operation or security of the Promotion or intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitation of Liability. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entries; (b) any typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in any Promotion related materials, including all advertising for the Promotion, these Official Rules and the distribution of a prize; (c) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (d) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (f) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (g) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (h) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the drawing and prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize using all known eligible entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. If, for any reason, there are more winners than prizes to be awarded, the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes through a random drawing of all eligible winners. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
11. Release. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Instagram, Inc., their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of your participation in the Promotion or from your receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any Promotion prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical malfunctions related to computer hardware or software, servers, Internet connectivity, or telephone or network lines; (c) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (d) typographical or printing errors in any Promotion-related materials; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, delayed, intercepted or undeliverable mail or email; (g) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including, without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm, or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property and/or death. Each entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. Force Majeure. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of god, hurricane, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsor or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
13. Governing Law / Jurisdiction. The Promotion is subject to all applicable, as the case may be, national, federal, territorial, state, and local laws of Australia. To the extent permitted by law, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New South Wales, Australia for the resolution of any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the prize (individually, “Claim”). All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including without limitation costs incurred with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, identifiable persons, or third party participants, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
14. Permits. Permit No ACT TP 21/00867