White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Our website www.whitefoxboutique.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions.
White Fox Boutique Pty Ltd does not & will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services approved by you such as AfterPay once chosen at checkout to use their payment service.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners
- Professional analytic tool providers
- Law enforcement, NAB, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention & chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases.